The good stuff.. Food!

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

My 31 days of Happiness Challenge.

Have you come across a happiness challenge? I found one lasting for 21 days, but it was not much of a challenge.. it was more like putting up with things and forcing yourself to be happy. Is that really happy? I've decided to come up with my own challenge... It's Day 1

The first day of 31 days of my happiness challenge! 

Q: List thirty-one things you were happy about today.. 

Ready Set go.. you have 24 hours to do it.. 

Here's the start of my list and I'll be adding on as the day goes on..

31. That's my favorite number.. 31. The day I was born on.. my lucky number so I am super happy to start backwards from 31 to 1.. 


30. I had my down time of over an hour to re-group and plan for the day. 


29. I get to cross country ski today! 


28. We have enough snow to cross country ski.. and that makes me happy!


27. I ate the rest of my favorite meal for leftover b-fast this morning.. rice Bulgogi.. 

26. A new Cardio class to look forward to doing this afternoon


25. Getting to frame my ACE certificate today and hang it on the wall in the office. 


24. Time to study.. and will make time to run this afternoon


25. I'll have time to take a nap.. a power 30 minute nap after I ski! 


24. I'm done with my class assignments and feel almost 100% ready for Thursday or Fridays test! 


23. Looking forward to lunch, Peanut butter toast.. because I didn't have it for b-fast and now am missing it on my new whole grain bread. (who would have thought I'd love this combo and crave it)


24. One more day closer to the weekend! 


23. I finished making my personal training flyer to start advertising


22. I have all my forms to meet with clients in place for personal training


21. It's 33+ F outside and warm enough so I don't feel really cold

20. I bought some Pringles.. thought I needed the salt.. Yep.. they were delicious! 


19. Cardio class was canceled so I got to work on other things I needed to do! 


18. I put up my certificate on the wall with the kids achievements. 


17. I'm having taco's for dinner tonight and I love my salsa


16. It was beautiful out in the woods today.. 


15. I am getting a refund check in the mail for $154.94 

14. I have plans to take a 30 minute nap 


13.

No comments: