The good stuff.. Food!

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday.. Palm..

My one time of year I actually am going to church.. just because we all get a palm. I use to actually like going to church on Palm Sunday just for that reason.. to wave my palm. I use the gym now as a place to meditate and renew myself..... 

Look we are all dressed up.. I even took my hair out of a ponytail and curled it. 
Here.. you can actually see my hair.. it won't last! Curls never do! You can't even tell I did my hour long run already.. That's all I had time for.. no weights today and I didn't even run or do anything yesterday.. I had it in my mind it was going to be a full rest day and it was! Did I feel more refreshed? No.. but the time went quickly.. I had a funny episode of Friends to watch then a gym friend showed up and we talked the rest of the time. 

UPDATE:
Remember me saying the reason why I like going on Palm Sunday is because we get a Palm.. My Palm was stolen by a little old lady in front of me. Just as I was reaching down to get my palm she snatched it up, under her seat. I can't believe I was robbed at Church! .. Ironic.. 

____________________________________________________

What weird stuff has happened to you at church? 

Are all little old ladies with white cotton hair crooks? 

Do you love free stuff? 


1 comment:

rarejule said...

You look gorgeous! Love those dimples (that I never used to notice on you before)... they're in every smile now. :)

And maybe the little old lady needed that Palm more than you did yesterday...