The good stuff.. Food!

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Make Things Fun and Interesting...

It has to be something I like doing or I will quit. I also like a lot of variety.. I get bored easily.. 
This is my.. I did not shower today look from yesterday. I had so much variety in my day.... getting in a different kind of workout! Who has time to shower having this much fun? 

I even got to do this.. I haven't made a snow angel since ???.. we got at least 9" of snow. I shoveled every inch of it, so I know first hand that we got a ton of snow. It was a good, core, arm workout and cardio.. Got me warmed up.. and a great 60+ minute workout when all was done snowing! 

Exercise should be fun. Do something that you love.. or at least like. Even the things I complain about.. running indoors all winter long.. I do something that I will enjoy or need to do... Like study. I'm a big multi-tasker.. I always feel like I've accomplished so much.. 

Get off the couch and find what you love to do.. and go do it.. Start living for you!

No comments: