The good stuff.. Food!

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Completely Stressed about a tire

I road exactly 8.5 miles on the bike and Steve rode only 7 minutes before we (Steve)experienced a flat tire! 
All the reading up I've been doing on bikes, there is a ton of discussion about flat tires. I just brushed this information off because in all the years I've ever road a bike, I have never, ever had a flat tire.. A deflated one that needs to be pumped up.. Yes but a real flat? Are you kidding me? 
 I got my very first lesson on how to change a tire.. It's pretty complicated if it's the back tire. After what felt like forever at the bike shop.. I came home with a new bike computer, water bottle holder,  spare tires (the kit with pump etc) and most important a under the seat storage bag to carry the tire, phone and kit.. 
I'm all ready to roll tomorrow!

No comments: