The good stuff.. Food!

Friday, May 24, 2013

Long Legs...

Just what I wished I had.. long legs.. While I'm kind of tall at just a hair under 5'8"... my body is longer then my legs..
I tried out my new sports bra.. I always thought I'd get way too hot with all that extra fabric with a tank.. It was only 40*f so what better day then to try out multiple layers.. because I'm thinking of wearing this sports bra for my tri race. Seems from pix a lot of women do this.. then they throw a tank over for the biking and running. Knowing how over-heated I get running.. I'd probably ditch the tank.. not sure it's age appropriate but hey.. I'd never think twice about it if we were at the lake or pool.. 
After my very hilly 4 mile run. I'm not getting the speed like I did last year.. but nice and easy is best until I get use to the hills again and running on pavement.. (did my nose suddenly grown wider and bigger?.. got to love self pix.. ugh)
___________________________________________________
What would you like to have? 

Did you keep up fitness level during the winter months? 

Would you wear just a sports bra to run? 


No comments: