The good stuff.. Food!

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Chiro.. much needed!

I'm off to the Chiropractor.. Much needed! It's been ages since I last went to get my back cracked and adjusted. I'm feeling my lower back pains.. and all sorts of pains all over my body.. 

I kind of think its a treat to go see the chiropractor.  I always giggle when my back is cracked and I have no idea of why? If I could just get an hour long massage like I use to get when insurance would pay for it.. that would be super! I'll have to settle for the little bit of a massage from the chiro appointment. Hopefully, I'll feel good as new.. 

(this is not my new bike. ;0) )
I found out.. our new bike hasn't even arrived in the store to be put together. I was hoping today would be the day I could go pick up our shiny bright red and white bike... I was told its been taking 7 days. They assured me I could still get it in time to use this weekend. Now wouldn't that be great because I'm having a hard time be patient.. Can you tell? 

I feel kind of sorry for my instructors at DCTC.. They have to put up with my constant questions about grades. I'm still waiting on one grade, which I know is an A. I still want to see the grade on the computer. I then can look forward to see a certificate in the mail. I just want to hang that darn thing up on the wall.. A good way to feel a sense of accomplishment!


_______________________________________________________________________________

Do you like to pester people when waiting for things you want,  NOW? 

What are you looking forward to doing over the Memorial Day weekend? 






No comments: