The good stuff.. Food!

Friday, May 10, 2013

Are you going or sleeping in?

This was the question I asked Steve today at 4:30am... "Are you going to sleep in?" I really wanted him to say he wasn't going to workout. After all, he was up really late.. past 10pm and I really, really wanted to sleep an extra hour before going off to the gym. Not because I was tired.. I was just wanting to stay in bed and be lazy.....................
Two very ridiculous pix's of Steve.. 
He never gave me a straight answer.. and of course.. I could not sleep.. and neither could he.. so up and off we went at 5am to the gym... 

It might seem like it's been hard getting up to workout, but that's really the easy part, working out and doing it every morning. Not so easy... my diet.. I have a hard time not eating everything I want. I don't make good choices and I get bored and just want to eat. Just because I workout.. does not mean I won't gain.. I've gained about 10 pounds.. lost it and gained it right back..and seem to go up and down 5 pounds all the time! 

I'm so ready for this 90 day challenge to start. I know this is what I need. I'm willing to try everyone's dieting ideas just because it will be fun to compare what works for me and does not. 

I do plan to tryout this new feast/fast diet. You eat normal on day 1, and day 2 you only eat 500 calories etc.. This means I can still have an ice cream cone and still eat semi normal.. which is the part I like. Plus, I get to eat my favorite food of all time.. rice and salsa every day which I love and lost 50 pounds just eating the spicy salsa! 

I'll also be done with school.. just 4 more days.. and then the stress will be GONE.. I can concentrate more on my Tri training.. No more sitting to study! Yipeeee...... 

Wish me lots and lots of luck to get an "A" on the final.. 



1 comment:

rarejule said...

Good luck on your final!

Be sure to read up on ADF (and watch the Mosley documentary) so you know how to do it properly.