The good stuff.. Food!

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Winter White... All Excited!

We woke up to winter white this morning..... and just as I started skiing the sun came out.. 
This is why I go out every day and cross country ski.. even when I am tired.. Even if I've worked out 2 hours already and worked.. I still go ski...
It's absolutely beautiful in the woods.. with or without snow covered trees. (Next time I'll try Not to get my finger in the photo..) 

I got excited about this yesterday... 

I ate that big slice.. it was not that good. If you know my taste in cake, then you know my favorite is store bought, lardy frosting.. the worst stuff for you.. I still love it.. but this one? Was not so good or maybe I'm realizing that this stuff just doesn't taste so good any more? 


I just had to try it again... at least this time, it was frozen cake. (I like my cake, Twinkies, Ho-Ho's etc.. frozen.. goes back to childhood when my mom would freeze all the treats so we wouldn't eat them... obviously, it never stopped me!)

So I'm 100% done with this cake! I proved it to myself! It's just not worth eating if every bite isn't heaven.. and a mouth full of sin.. 

No comments: