The good stuff.. Food!

Monday, February 25, 2013

Have You Tried This?

Pilates Reformer.. works your core.. by using arm straps and springs that slide the platform back and forth with tension. 
I can say.. I'm not a fan of this.. I like my other core/ab exercises that will do just as much for my core.. 

I do like that I was able to try something new today and that's always fun. I had some hands on body fat testing and many willing participants. I was amazed at how women easily gave out their weight and age. It felt weird asking for such private information that you usually just don't hear. 

I'm a little cranky and exhausted and it's only 4pm.. today, I woke up this morning at 3:00am, left to work at 1 hr, worked out, cleaned 1-1/2hrs.., Internship 2 hours, lunch 1 hr, worked 1-1/2 hrs, bank, cross country ski 1 hr.. now on the couch..  I'm so done moving.. you'll find me here on in my comfy chair! 
_____________________________________________________

Do you know your % body fat? 

What are some good core exercises you like to do? 


No comments: