The good stuff.. Food!

Friday, February 22, 2013

A Little Loony...

I was a little loony this morning after not getting in a workout.. that's how much I depend on running for my sanity every day.. I get a little crazy knowing I won't be burning those calories.. Because after all . I love to EAT! 

I decided to have this for lunch.. 
An entire package of Edamome or how ever you spell it?Plus, 2 bananas.. I feel extra, extra hungry today and I have no idea of why? Unless it's true.. exercise does suppress your appetite? Nah.. that can't be true.. because some days.. I could like a horse... all day long. 

I did get in some house cleaning exercise.. 2 hours and will have another hour to clean.. plus, I'm heading out to cross country ski in fresh.. FRESH.. Fresh.. snow.. I can hardly wait.. 

I found a $15 gift certificate from www.RoadID.com/  plus free shipping.. so I bought this.. 

It also comes with an engraved name plate.. in case of an emergency.  I am not sure why I didn't order this sooner. It's always a good idea to have some sort of ID on you. and when I go out to run.. I don't have anything on me... but now I will have this bracelet... they also make some for you ankle or shoe what ever you prefer.. I decided on pink..because everything else is black! 

______________________________________________________________________________

What do you do to calm yourself when your feeling like a crazy loony person?

Do you have a Road Id or do you bring any form of ID when you go out to run?

What color bracelet would you get? 

No comments: