The good stuff.. Food!

Friday, February 8, 2013

Life is changing again for me..

Things are getting busy in my life.. positive changes are in progress. Each week I keep adding things to  my day that are taking me in the right direction for my future. 

You might ask.. what changes have I made over the past few weeks? 
- I've started an Internship  2 days a week
- I'm working as an Intern for the 90 minute Cardio class 2 days a week
- I'm still doing my house cleaning business... Loving the work out it gives me every day.. keep my heart rate elevated.. 
- I'm advertising to pick up more H.C. Jobs during the day hours. 
- Cross country skiing every day
- Running 6 miles every day
- Resistant training 30 minutes every day
- Studying and doing an on-line Anatomy class
-Plus being a mom and wife.. 
- Doing all the paperwork for our businesses (Steve's included)
- Baking, cleaning our own house and doing laundry and dishes.. on a daily basis.. 

Life is busy and only going to get more full as I pick up more customers/clients. 

I'm looking forward to working with new clients, in the spring.. and living life to the fullest! Life is good.. and it's all due to exercise!!! 

No comments: