The good stuff.. Food!

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Orange and November how perfect is that!

I'm trying the doctors suggestion and wrapping my toe up for 6 days with orange duck tape. 
I'm really hoping this works. It's the pitfalls of running all the time.. if this is my only injury, guess I'll be okay with it. I read about too many other runners having real "run stopping" injuries. I'm just thankful this is not the case. 
Good thing it's winter.. my nail polish and duck tape would really stand out.. and not in a good way. 
Steve made a super easy crock-pot meal last night. Chicken, potatoes, carrots and onions in white wine. Delicious and good. 
I had a healthy low calorie snack during my 2pm bad eating habit time of day. I blew it later on at our Wine tasting when I had a few chunks of cheese, bread, sausage and they came out with pizza at the end of the tasting. Delicious but not what I needed to eat at 9pm!
I took this photo by accident while on the cross ramp this morning running 6 miles. The time always goes super fast when I have someone to talk to.. Good thing this was one of those talk your head off runs.. I needed the distraction.. 

The weather report says in the upper 40's maybe even 50 by this afternoon. I just might get in a afternoon 4 mile run... 

No comments: