The good stuff.. Food!

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Oodles of Noodles!

We had so many noodles leftover from Sunday night dinner, we had leftovers last night at Steve's brother's house. He added to the dinner by making Wheat pasta noodles (they taste no different from regular noodles) and a spicy pepper red sauce with ground turkey. I loved the spicy sauce. Hotter the better.. the good kind of burn. 
It was nice just hanging out...waiting for dinner to be warmed up and served. 
I'd say this is the largest container of Parmesan cheese I have ever seen! He must take cheese very seriously.
 I played Clue with Celina and Logan. I played it last at age 12? We had to figure out how to play the game. I couldn't remember any of the game rules? 
Time for team cribbage. We like ending the night with a friendly game. 
 We had to fight it out for 2nd place.. and still lost 
We are out of leftovers and this means what to eat for dinner tonight? Good thing I don't have to cook it... 

No comments: