The good stuff.. Food!

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

I really want a big chunk of Cake!

I'm really trying to eat more veggies. I had this to choose from for my lunch today. They are some of my favorites so it was a tough choice. 
Burritos, with light sour cream and Salsa or Brussels sprouts. What a choice!
I definitely made the right decision and had this.. Love, love them and getting in veggies is a really smart idea! I'm trying to convince myself I do not need that slice of frozen cake. I can't exactly keep saying I lost 50 pounds when I've gained at least 10 back. Plus, I need to start doing what I say.. eat more veggies! Avoid the crap foods!  I ate the whole package all 2.5 servings at 150 calories and I'm thinking I need something else healthy to eat? 1 slice wheat bread with PB.. Great idea! Much better then fatty cake!

Celina was going through her closet and this pink tie dye shirt was in the goodbye pile. She isn't exactly my size.. for a 13 almost 14 year old she doesn't even weight 100 pounds wet. It said size 3 -5.. I'm in.. So I saved it and what do you know.. It fits! A good workout shirt. I just hope she doesn't decide she wants it back. She is good about sharing clothes and so am I. One of my favorite running shirts she kind of just keeps as hers now. Its now her favorite and I can't bring myself to take it back. Did you See that bicep? Resistance training is paying off.. once again and my arms are shaping up! 





No comments: