The good stuff.. Food!

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Staying in fuzzy slippers..

I love these weird Hello Kitty slippers. I might just want to stay in them all day.. Too bad they don't make fuzzy inside the toes running shoes.. my toes sure are feeling frozen on my morning run.I got a really late start this morning since I ran my 8 miles outside. It left me zero down time.. which I like at least an hour if not 2 before I need to pry myself off the couch and out of my slippers then out the door. 
  
The first heavy frost was Tuesday night so in came our herb plants. This was a great idea to bring them all in.. it smells like basil, rosemary and parsley. Steve wants to use the rosemary in something for dinner. 

Look what I had for lunch.. left overs that I warmed up..  delicious and easy.  Rice and broccoli  since I'm still trying to eat lots of veggies! I'm also working not so hard on trying to resist eating crap.. I think ice cream is needed at night.. Something I must learn to skip or just have one spoonful not a bowl full.. If it was only that easy!!!

Off to warm up.. doing my 50 squats for the day and thinking since I've been doing them pretty much every day now for the last 10 weeks.. I'll need to up it to 75 squats.. That might just take me a whole 2 minutes to do.. ???

No comments: