The good stuff.. Food!

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Moon light run...

I really liked my morning moon light run.. I love waking up and going for run when its warm enough to just wear a tank top.
It was really nice watching the sun come up over the hill as I ran continuously up and down the hill this morning. 
I was slow running.. its really hard running hills and it's not going to be fast! I averaged a 12:10 mph pace for an hour and 2 minutes. I only ended up going 5.12 miles but this was more for the time and working hard on the hills then distance. 
This looks like a lot of fun todo. I'm sure it's going to be filled with people which is obviously the down side to this.. Its been ages since I've rode my bike through the woods on the trails.. Its a tough ride, over rough terrain.. rocks, downed trees, uneven surface.. etc.. Super fun so I will have to do this at least one time this fall.. maybe even today??? 


I had a really great bike ride last night. I rode my longest distance of 15 miles in 1 hour.. (had to stop at lights, crossing the roads). I did feel super tired before going for my evening ride. Good thing I had time for a 20 minute power nap! 


No comments: