The good stuff.. Food!

Monday, September 2, 2013

Birthday... Meal with the family!

Another great birthday dinner with my family..
I completely forgot to take a photo of everyone at the table... How could I have done this? oops!!

Do I know how to pick out the perfectly decorated cake for me? Target has the best cakes ever!!! They have an almond-vanilla cake.. and that frosting just makes it super yummy.. good thing I have a slice left over.. and I froze it.. just the way I like it.. I'm saving it for 10am.. 

I coordinated with my cakes frosting.. and decorated with flowers from our garden.. and some from Steve.. 

My plate was piled on with food.. BBQ Ribs, corn on the cob, home made bread, coleslaw, potatoes roasted and smashed... and peppers.. 
We really like going to the St. Paul's Farmers Market on the weekends we stay home... 
We always park the car in a spot across from Mears Park.. 
All the produce looked so good that we wanted to buy up everything.. 

Back again to our favorite breakfast place. We know better now then to go anywhere else but this place!
A big meal to split.. and delicious! My favorite part of this breakfast is the sour dough toast with homemade jams.. We tried the Raspberry and strawberry jelly.. I couldn't decide which one I liked best!

No comments: