The good stuff.. Food!

Monday, August 19, 2013

Our last vacation day... the scariest thing EVER!!!

We had a wonderful trip together... our last day in the wood was today.. We packed up our tent.. and had breakfast down by the lake at Lutsen Resort. 
 We made one last stop on top of Palisade Head.. A beautiful view of Lake Superior from high, high up.. The fog was just lifting off the lake.. 
The scariest thing I've ever experienced while camping ... was not the weird noises at night..or the thought of bears, wolves, but the Ginormous spider that decided to crawl up our tent and sit right above us.. I woke up in the middle of the night and saw this huge insect.. I shined a light on it to only discover the largest Spider I have ever came across.. I had No idea spiders could even be that large in Minnesota! That darn spider kept me awake and freaked out for hours.. 

No comments: