The good stuff.. Food!

Saturday, August 24, 2013

I need to ride!

After eating our way through the State Fair yesterday I really wanted to workout hard today. 
Steve wasn't feeling 100% (must have been all the beers, sun and food).. but I didn't even have to ask him to go biking.. there he was dressed and ready to ride.. He wanted to get Coffee.. Good idea!! 

We biked to Star Bucks.. and home.. (14 miles) I biked to Cub.. (needed bread) to home (7 miles).. Then went for another 9 mile bike ride.  Total biking 30 miles.. A real biking workout!
I came home from all that biking and had a breakfast - lunch.. Wheat bread with chunky Peanut butter, pan fried potatoes, and my tomato tart.. It was a big breakfast with 2 bananas (during biking) but it sure was good!

Steve is trying to talk me into going for a motorcycle ride. I have other plans... I am going to start organizing the house.. get somethings done that I've been putting off. Its time to clean the clutter before the kids get back to school. Everything needs to be fresh and clear to start a new school year!

He's been trying to talk me out of this all morning.. 

___________________________________________________________________________________

What are your weekend plans? 

Whats your favorite weekend breakfast? 

Is there anything you do before school starts? 

No comments: