The good stuff.. Food!

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

I really hate it when.. I make bad decisions!

I probably should not have spent the entire day (yesterday) having fun.. I have sooo much to do around our house. Like Steve said "we have plenty of time this winter". So very true.. we need to enjoy the nice weather while its short-lived and here at the moment.. every thing else can wait!
I did how ever.. make a really good decision to go on an 11 mile early morning bike ride with Steve. My bad decision was to wear these new sunglasses.. They aren't so great since they fogged up and my eyes were watering constantly because they just let in too much air-wind. Plus, they look kind of not so good.. lesson learned.. but at least we had a great bike ride.. love how warm -humid it was this morning... perfect bike weather!

I really hate it when I go to bed and think about the bad food choices I made.. I really need to change that. I am not sure why I keep sabotaging my efforts by eating crap! I did make these almond cookies this morning... they aren't for me.. and I won't eat any. If I made chocolate chip.. now that's another story.. but luckily I made a good decision this morning.. these will all be given away for someone else to eat. 
On our 11 mile bike ride that took 41 minutes.. I decided time to not hate my bad decisions.. by making better ones with food. I'm doing a start over today.. one meal at a time.. its usually snacks where I get in trouble with bad decisions.. Wish me lots of strength to make the right choices!

Oh.. before I forget... I started doing squats.. my least favorite thing in the world but the best way to tone up those buns.. Because running my buns off has not completely gotten rid of the bun jiggles or dimples.. My plan is to do 50 a day.. not a lot but every day... Doesn't hurt to see if this really works to tone up the tush!

No comments: