The good stuff.. Food!

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Staying Positive.. Mostly??

There it is... SNOW!!! We just might have a white Christmas after all and I might be able to get out the cross country skis! Trying here to stay positive about winter.
Love the view from our front window.  Glad Steve put the new tree up right in front of the house. It really feels more like Christmas time.  
I'm not sure who had a harder time getting out the door this morning to workout.. me or Steve? We were dragging our feet which only means little time for weights after our 60 minute run. 
I must have really worked my legs out... I walked up the stairs and had to lay down on the bed while my legs felt so heavy and tired. I'm looking at that as a good sign of pushing myself to be more fit! Think Positive right? 
These darn cookies the kids made are super delicious. They were calling me after dinner. I ended up standing over the box of chocolate covered orange cookies eating about four without much thought. On the positive side.. I ate healthy the rest of the day.. today I will try and work on those 10 pounds again.. 
Has anyone ever contacted a shoe company and gotten any response? I am wondering if it will help to complain about my Brooks Running Shoes? I just don't understand how these fairly new shoes could have two holes? I'm not sure I'd ever buy this brand again if this is the results?? They are my favorite pair of running shoes but not if they won't last. I'm also not one to complain, but given the fact this running shoes are crazy expensive... Its worth my efforts. I'll let you know how it goes. 

No comments: