The good stuff.. Food!

Sunday, July 7, 2013

My 3 day Slug time..

I did forget.. I swam laps in the pool for at least 15 minutes non-stop of breast stroke.. and swam with the kids.. We dove for money on the bottom of the pool. 
It wasn't all laying around being a slug over the 4th of July holiday.. 
 We did a lot of boating.. fishing...floating.. 
 Wine tasting.. and eating..

 Camping... sleeping..
 laying on the beach, laying on the dock, laying in the grass and laying on a raft floating up and down with the waves..
 Logan and Celina did a ton of fishing..
 More fishing on the boat and going for a ride around the lake

 I spent a ton of time on the jet ski... we had perfect waves.. HUGE.. just the way I like it..
 A few DQ treats... Because when one is on vacation.. you must treat yourself
And of course everyone slept in the car... Its hard work having that much fun..

Celina trying out the  new 2 person raft.. or 1... 

 Dock nap...

Plus.. tons of fireworks..I'll have to add some photos!

No comments: