The good stuff.. Food!

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Spring Cleaning..

I feel like spring cleaning today. I have been neglecting the organizing of my house for months. It's time to purge our stuff we've been accumulating. Its also time to Spring Clean my workouts. 

It's time to do a different program on my cross ramp. No more doing the same thing day after day for an hour. This is a hill, followed by a rest.. flat.. 

I want to get back into mountain biking again this summer. Last summer I didn't go one time and really missed it. The park was under construction and I just never got there when it was done. I love spring time riding through the woods, tiny purple and white flowers cover the woods floor, bright green leaves starting to emerge and still being able to see all around without a whole lot of leaf coverage is the best. It's just so pretty in spring.. I will definitely have to go mountain bike. It's pretty dangerous compared to just biking on the street, but more challenging and fun. Your total focus has to be on the path in front of you. It requires lots of turns, hills, boulder maneuvering, tree avoiding, log jumping etc.. a lot of obstacles to make it interesting. 

No comments: